The Screw Conveyor are used to transfer the cement from big bags and bags to cement silo and cement batchers. Screw Conveyor which have galvanized maintenance covers and special intermediate bearings, also are equipped with central lubrication system. This system is designed to provide operating......Send Inquiry Chat Now
The Screw Conveyor are used to transfer the cement from big bags and bags to cement silo and cement batchers. Screw Conveyor which have galvanized maintenance covers and special intermediate bearings, also are equipped with central lubrication system. This system is designed to provide operating convenience to our customers and is implemented in all Screw Conveyor as standart.
Screw Conveyor Gearboxes that are used for feeding or conveying of cement and filler dust in concrete batching plants,
WAM gear reducer specifications are divided into M43 M45 M47 M49 M17 M12 M11 M15
for 168mm 219mm 273mm 323mm screw conveyor and feeder
Suitable for conveyors: ES TU screw conveyor
Can be interchanged with WAM gear reducer
commonly used models are M4910180ES5 M4707160ES4 M4505160ES3 M4505132ES3 M4305112ES1. M4710160ES5A, M4707160ES5A, M4710132ES5A, M4710132ES4A
M4707132ES4A, M4710160ES4A, M4707160ES4A, M4705160ES4A, M4705180ES3A, M4705160ES3A, M4710160ES3A
M4 series GEAR REDUCERS
- cylindrical gear
-5 sizes, with centre distance according to Ra 10 UNI 2017 (63...160). M41 / M43 / M45 / M47 / M49
-Nominal gear ratios in accordance with Ra 10 UNI 2017 (5, 6, 7, 10)
-Loading capacity of gearing, calculated at breakage and sur- face pressure in accordance with ISO 6336/96, DIN 3990/87, AGMA 2001- C95.
Nominal torques that can be transmitted to output shaft up to 1500 Nm. Installed power at input up to 30 kW.
-Cylindrical gears with helicoid teeth with finished or ground involute profile.
-Gears made of 20 MnCr 5 steel UNI EN 10084 – case-hardened and tempered
-Mechanical cast iron casing EN-GJL-250 UNI EN 1561.
-Output shaft made of C45 steel UNI EN 10083-2 induction hard- ened.
-Input shafts and P.A.M. Linings made of 20 MnCr5 UNI 10084 case-hardened and tempered.
- Ball bearings.
- The reference yield considered for calculating the performance indicated in this catalogue is:
η = 0.98
- RAL 5010 - blue.
- The M4 series gear reducers can be mounted directly on screws like gear reduction units: in this case a seal is usually mounted on XUH type output shaft.
- The M4 series gear reducers are supplied with lubricant for use at ambient temperature (0°C - 40°C).
- For ambient temperatures exceeding 40°C use oil having vis- cosity immediately higher than that indicated in the Table.
- If the ambient temperature is less than a 0°C, use oil having viscosity immediately lower than that shown in the Table (ref. Maintenance Catalogue).